Mortgage Rates Indianapolis
View the most current mortgage rates Indianapolis has to offer.
The current mortgage rates Indianapolis has to offer are listed below. View mortgage rates for 30-Year Fixed, 15-Year Fixed, and 5/1 ARM, as well as the change in mortgage rates Indianapolis since the previous day.
Click "View Trend" to view the current rate for a 1-Year ARM, as well as the overall trend in mortgage rates over the past couple months.
Bookmark this page! We update this Mortgage Rates Indianapolis page with new information daily.
Types of Indianapolis Mortgages
VA Home Loans
Our head Loan Officer Jim DeCamp is a veteran himself, and he has a passion for helping other veterans receive their guaranteed VA Home Loans. If you are active duty, discharged, or even a spouse of a military member, you are eligible for a VA Home Loan!
The mortgage rates Indianapolis has to offer are great for this type of loan.
Benefits of VA Loans:
- NO Down Payment
- LOW Interest Rates
- LOW Monthly Payments
- You don’t have to have a certain credit score
- No Private Mortgage Insurance you have to pay
Call or contact us today to get your VA Home loan.
Loans for Physicians / Doctors / Professionals
We specialize in mortgage loans just for doctors and other professionals. Whether you’re looking to buy a new home or refinance your current mortgage, you should definitely take a look at our special Physician Loan Programs.
We customize our Physician Mortgage Loans to suit the specific needs of medical doctors, physicians, residents, fellows, dentists, veterinarians, and more. MD, DO, DMD, DDS, DVMM are all included in our special Physician Mortgage Loan.
Benefits of Physician Loans:
- Perfect for New Residents
- Great options for established practices as well
- Up to 100% financing available
- Flexible or no down payment
- No Private Mortgage Insurance
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Fixed and Variable Rates Available
Refinance Your Mortgage
We believe refinancing your mortgage should be hassle-free and easy to understand. We are experts are mortgage refinance. We have hundreds of different lenders and will match you with the one that fits best for you!
The main reason to refinance your mortgage is so you can lower your interest rate on your mortgage. Having a lower interest rate on your mortgage means you’ll have lower monthly payments and you’ll spend less money overall on your mortgage.
FHA Loans and Mortgage Rates Indianapolis
Benefits of FHA Loans:
- FHA home loans have less restrictions placed on you.
- You may still qualify for 100% financing through an FHA home loan even if you have not-so-perfect credit or have filed for bankruptcy sometime in the past.
- There are also special housing programs available in certain areas that make this loan even better for you.
Drawbacks of FHA Loans:
- FHA loans usually have lower loan limits than other types of Indianapolis mortgages.
- If you go over your loan limit you might have to make up the difference by making a larger down payment on the home.
Mortgage Rates Indianapolis and Prices of Indianapolis Real Estate
Residential prices average about $95,000 for a single-family home, but there are lots of homes that sell for much less and much more. It all depends on the area and the size of home you’re looking for.
Most people choose to live in suburban areas, and suburban homes in Indianapolis are the most available types of homes. Some suburban areas have higher property taxes, but the school systems and other community programs in these areas are usually very high quality.
There are many homes in heavily populated urban areas in Indianapolis that sell for much less than the national average price. Some of these houses may need a decent amount of remodeling, but it’s pretty easy to find a home under $50,000 in these areas.
© 2016 Jim DeCamp Mortgage Broker
489 S State Road 135 #B, Greenwood, IN, 46142
All rights reserved.
Site by JR Digital Marketing, LLC